Five things to find at your library that aren't books
September 27, 2019
Libraries are so much more than just books! We love it when you come into one of our Rutherford County Library System libraries for books, but don't miss out on these other great things we have to offer!
1. Recording Studio: Located at the Technology Engagement Center (TEC) branch at 306 Minerva Drive, Murfreesboro as well as inside Patterson Park at MGL. You can record a podcast, a song for an record demo or radio spot. The sky's the limit. Visit https://rclstn.org/roombooking to schedule the studio for whatever your need. It's free!
2. Notary Services: All five of our RCLS branch libraries have notary publics who can authorize your signature on important documents. No charge.
3. Driver's License Renewal Kiosk: Our Linebaugh branch provides this service that keeps you from the long lines at the DMV. Linebaugh, at 105 W. Vine Street, Murfreesboro, is open seven days a week, so you can get your renewal done on your schedule.
4. Public computers, copiers and scanners: Found at all of our RCLS branch libraries. Visit https://rclstn.org/ to find your nearest location.
5. Stream movies, TV shows and other great online content: Available with your RCLS library card and either the hoopla or Libby app. Get tons of content for free! No need to subscribe; you've got your library card!
This is just the tip of the iceberg of all the amazing things you can find at your local RCLS public library. Check us out online or come in for a visit soon!