Master Gardeners 2023 Series
- Series Introduction
- March Podcast: Introduction to Podcasts
- April Podcast: Start a Compost Pile
- May Podcast: Gardening with Children
- June Podcast: Insects--Friends or Foe?
- July Podcast: Some Garden Basics
- August Podcast: How to Grow Cacti as Houseplants
- September Podcast: Preserve Your Plants Alive Over Winter
- October Podcast: Feeding Birds in Winter
Linebaugh Public Library is proud to host The Rutherford County Master Gardeners for a series of monthly classes. In-person classes will take place the first Saturday of each month, beginning April 1, at 9 a.m. in the 2nd floor Conference Room at the library. Registration is encouraged, so visit the website calendar to sign up for classes you wish to attend.
Prior to the April class, Master Gardeners are hosting a four-part series during the month of March to help newcomers to Rutherford County learn about gardening in this region of the United States. Click on this LINK to learn more and register for this series.
Master Gardeners will also share additional gardening insights via podcast. Podcasts will be uploaded to this page as available. Most podcasts will include a downloadable pdf as well for your use.