Master Gardeners 2022 Series
- Series Introduction
- March Podcast: Selecting Vegetable Varieties
- April Podcast: Gardening with Children
- May Podcast: Are You My Mother?
- June Podcast: Microgreens
- July Podcast: Hydrangeas
- August Podcast: Houseplants
- September Podcast: Drying and Preserving Flowers and Herbs
- November Podcast: Forcing Bulbs and Care of Holiday Plants
Linebaugh Public Library is proud to host The Rutherford County Master Gardeners for a series of monthly classes. In-person classes will take place the first Saturday of each month, beginning March 5, at 9 a.m. in the 2nd floor Conference Room at the library.
Master Gardeners will also share additional gardening insights via podcast. Podcasts will be uploaded to this page as available. Most podcasts will include a downloadable pdf as well for your use.
Listen to Extension Agent Rachel Painter and Master Gardener Karen Mill Naylor share about the upcoming series on this introductory podcast.